At Workpays we want everyone to be able to access all the information on this site but we realise that some people may have difficulties viewing everything.
Thankfully, today’s technology offers solutions to help and browsers have many built in tools:
If you find that the text is too small for you to read, you can change it to a size you’re more comfortable with:
- In Windows Internet Explorer, use the View > Text Size menu.
- In Macintosh Internet Explorer and Netscape 6 and 7, use the View > Text Zoom menu.
- In Opera, use the Zoom selector.
- In Firefox and other Mozilla browsers, use the View > Zoom option.
- In Safari, use the View > Make Text Bigger option.
- If you use a wheel-mouse, you may be able to change the text size by holding down the Control or Command key and turning the wheel. In some browsers, you can change the text size using Control or Command and the + and – keys.
Below you will find links to various browsers to help you tailor your current browser to your needs, access alternative browsers or download add-ons:
Information provided by Microsoft on how to change browser settings.
Information provided on how to change browser settings in Mozilla browsers.
Information on how to change browser settings in Netscape.
Information provided by Opera on how to change browser settings.
We aim to make our video and audio content accessible to everyone by providing transcripts or captions wherever possible. Some video content is provided by third parties. In these cases we will only provide transcripts or captioning if they are provided by the third party.
Some documents are stored as Portable Document Format (PDF). To view and print PDF files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader (or an equivalent PDF viewer) installed. Download PDF reader.
If you are unable to read or understand any pages or documents on this website please contact email@example.com
JAWS screen reader
Download a free trial copy of the screen reader Jaws.
MAGic screen magnification
Information on screen magnification software.
Screen reader with Braille support.